ADCC Infocad Ltd. as a part of "Industry-Academia Interface Program" provides an opportunity to students to gain live project exposure in the area of their academic interest/ field of education. The students are tagged with experienced Business Unit Heads (BUHs) of our company who acts as their guides during the process of their internship.
ADCC is providing services to Federal State Government, Ministry of Urban Development, Municipality, Water Resource department, Land Record department, Revenue department and various DISCOMs across many states which involves activities such as Digitisation, Mapping, Remote sensing ,High end Engineering surveys, Photogrammetry, and many more.
ADCC is involved in Meter Data Acquisition, Meter Reading, GIS, MIS, Data Migration, Energy Audit, Web self-service, etc. to get verified baseline. Transmission, distribution lossesand update real time data for water or electrical distribution departments. This initiative is for implementing latest technology system, augmentation to existing supply scheme and measure consumption / non-revenue to reduce techno-commercial losses.
Internships at ADCC can last up to one year and because we appreciate your effort and value your contribution, we support you during this time with decent remuneration and perks. We also offer various apprenticeships in a wide range of fields of operations.
What's in it for you:
- Work side by side with proven specialists
- Network with GIS specialists of ADCC
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of projects or in day-to-day business.
- Real time exposure of the technical work flow, methodologies during the project work & implementation.
- Chance to get employed after SWOT Analysis of internship
What we expect from you :
- Dedication and flexibility
- Team spirit and social skills
- Good Communication skills